This is 3 days course. The ITIL Intermediate service-strategy course helps the candidate to learn that how to plan, implement and optimizing service strategy processes. This course also helps the candidate to learn the following given concepts:
- Prepare the candidate for service strategy (SS) exam.
- Helps the candidates to analyses principles, technique and relationships to create SS.
- Also tells the candidate about the purpose, scope and objective of each SS process.
- Also assess IT governance to set strategy and leverage governance frameworks and bodies.
- Also helps the candidate in determining IT application opportunities.
- This also helps the candidates to learn the basic concepts related to service strategy.
- To complete this course there are several ways that includes online, regular classroom or through e-learning.
- This course includes pre-course reading, evening study, the exam and overview maps that illustrate the ITIL lifecycle stages and reinforcing key words also.