The release, control and validations one of the ITIL service capability components and that creates a great understanding between the other people in the organization with the understanding of ITIL process and roles, that how they interact and implemented. Candidates of this course can do this course for getting the certification of the course and get a good job placement than that of the graduate. The objectives that should be taken care of are:
- Service management is being taken as a practice.
- Pertaining to the capability of release, control and validation management with the process across the service management.
- Changing the management as a capability to realize successful service transition.
- Configuration of the management as a capability to monitor the state of service transition
- Common service operation activities for supporting the service management lifecycles.
- The candidates that are wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT service management.