This ITIL intermediate service design course is of 2 days. This course includes the following things. Those are as follows:
- This course helps the candidate to prepare for the exam related to ITIL service design.
- Through this course the candidates can define the goal, objectives and scope of service design.
- Also helps the candidates to outline the key activities for service design processes.
- Through this course the candidate can enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- Also helps in measuring the SD using critical success factors and key performance indicators.
- This course available through classroom training or through online classes.
- This course also includes many workshop activities that analyzing sourcing activities and many more things like drafting service level requirements, daily review sessions and exam practices and also considering the SD interfaces across the lifecycle.