Certification has found its way into almost every industry today. It helps advance the profession. It gives recognition of competency, shows commitment to the profession and helps with job advancement. By taking up certification courses a professional can increase his/her personal effectiveness in IT areas as well as general technical management. A professional also acquires the skills needed to be competitive in the open job market. Certification also helps you raise your conceptual understanding of the technology.
Why do you have to hurry up for these courses?
- The sooner you have the knowledge, the sooner you can use it in your workplace
- The sooner you have your certification the sooner you can make money out of it
- As the technologies get more complex over time, to avoid the complexity over certification exams
Certification courses provide detailed knowledge and skills required to perform real-world job responsibilities. Many IT related courses such as CISSP, CHFI, CISA, CEH, COBIT5, ITIL, PMP and generic courses such as SIX SIGMA are on demand these days.
- The CISSP certification ranked 4th amongst the top 15 highest paying certifications as per a salary survey conducted by TechRepublic
- The CEH course gives you “White hat” IT professionals a glimpse into the mindset of a typical hacker. The focus of an IT professional is always on keeping bad guys out and maintaining secure systems.
- A thorough knowledge of COBIT helps executives to understand the basic principles that underly the design and implementation of IT enables services and business process.
- Six-sigma certification makes the recipient stand out from the crowd. Six-sigma methodologies have the capability of improving a company’s bottom line and making customers happier.