Steps to obtain CISSP Certification
CISSP or Certified Information Systems Security Professional is a self-dependent certification for information security offered by the International Information Systems Security Certificate Consortium (ISC)². CISSP is globally a well-recognized certification in IT security field. It is a certification that reflects the qualifications of professionals who develop policies and procedures regarding information security and implement them in their organizations. According to a magazine survey, IT professionals with CISSP Online Training are among the top paid professionals in IT.
The steps to obtain this esteemed CISSP online training are as follows:
- Here you can get familiar with the steps that you need to follow to achieve a better career accompanied with the great ambiance for the perfect CISSP classroom training:
- Possess at least five years of full-time security work experience in two or more topics out of the ten domains listed by (ISC)². One year can be waived by either possessing a college degree of four-year duration, Master’s degree in Information Security or any other certifications from any other organization.
- Candidate must obtain Associate of (ISC)² designation attending the CISSP online training in case they do not have the required experience. This designation is valid for six years from the date on which (ISC)² informs the candidate that he or she has passed the examination for CISSPCertification. In those six years, candidate must obtain the necessary experience and submit the approval form necessary for CISSP . After completion of the required professional experience, the certification will be elevated to CISSP status.
- Candidate must assert all the details regarding their professional experience and must abide by the CISSP Code of Ethics for a better CISSP classroom training.
- Candidate must successfully pass the exam for CISSP with the suitable grades that enable him/her to achieve the desired position.
- Candidate must get an endorsement by some other reputed sources for a better CISSP online training. Make sure that person who attests the candidate’s professional experience to be true and his or her reputation to be good that is even useful for the successful completion of the CISSP Training.
Now, you can get started with the suitable CISSP classroom training accredited with all the advanced features that you need.
Appearing for CISSP Exam:
The exam for CISSP certification training is based on CISSP CBK (Common Body Knowledge) which is an assemblage of subjects that are information security related. The CISSP exam is of 6 hours duration comprising 250 multiple choice questions covering the following domains:
1. Access Control
2. Network security and telecommunications
3. Information security governance and risk management
5. Operations Security
6. Software development security
7. Security design and architecture
8. Physical (environmental) security
9. Business continuity and disaster recovery
10. Legal regulations, investigations and compliance
Certification Maintenance for CISSP Training :
The certificate is valid up to 3 years after which it can be renewed by taking the exam for CISSP training again. Certification can also be maintained by certificate holders by submitting Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits which requires earning and submitting at least 20 CPEs every year and at least 120 CPEs at the end of their three-year certification period. Certificate holders also have to pay a fee of US$85 annually.
Studying for the Exam:
Candidates can take Official (ISC)² experiencing the improved CISSP classroom training along with the seminars conducted by authorized (ISC)² instructors or sign up for (ISC)²’s Live CISSP certification training. These courses make studying easier and user friendly for the candidates.