The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an advanced level information security certification that was outlined by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
Why CISSP Certification Training?
CISSP is for individuals who have excellent technical knowledge in the information security field. CISSP’s will be able to outline, develop, implement and protect company’s data from security risks. With the constant growth of the technology, every company should protect its data from potential security threats. So, most organizations are looking forward for the professionals who have done the CISSP Certification Training course. As, CISSP Certification is recognized as a standard to assess the candidate’s skills in information security; top MNC’s are giving preference to only those candidates who have done CISSP Certification Training course.
Who can attend?
CISSP Certification Training is outlined for:
- Security Manager
- Security Analyst/ Auditor
- IT Director/Manager
- Network Architect
- Security Consultant/ Architect
- Security Systems Engineer
- Others IT pros who are interested to advance their career in Infosec field
CISSP Certification Requirements
In order to undertake CISSP certification, you must adhere to few requirements such as:
- Having minimum 5 years of paid work experience on full-time basis in at least two or more of the 10 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK®
- 1 year experience waiver is applicable for candidates with a four-year degree or regional compatible or extra credential from the (ISC)² authorized list
- Must qualify for the CISSP certification exam by attaining a minimum score of 700. And, must be endorsed by a certification body of (ISC)2
CISSP Jobs and Opportunities
The job opportunities for CISSP certification professionals are skyrocketing. One can find ample options with good pay scales in various IT sectors. Top designations include:
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Architect
- Information Security Manager
- Audit & compliance consultant
- Cyber consultant
CISSP Certification Exam
Enrolling in CISSP Online Training is the ideal option for individuals wishing to prepare for the CISSP Certification Exam. CISSP Online Training course is framed to impart students with the essential knowledge and skills that are required to grab an amazing opportunity in the IT sector.
If you are looking forward to enroll in the Online CISSP Training, Jagsar would be the right podium for you. With highly knowledgeable and certified trainers, Jagsar emerged as the one stop shop for people looking for the best online training institute. At Jagsar, students will be trained practically, which would help them to reach new heights of their life.
Guiding students exceptionally and making them masters in their fields is a cakewalk for certified trainers at Jagsar. Our trainers will monitor students closely and give them the knowledge and proficiency that are required to outdo others. Students who register in Online CISSP Training at Jagsar can gain practical knowledge on various aspects of Information Security and can acquire key skills to stand out in the crowd.
CISSP Online Training @ Jagsar
CISSP Online Training curriculum will cover the eight important domains of the CISSP CBK such as:
- Security and Risk Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Asset Security
- Software Development Security
- Security Engineering
- Security Operations
After completion of Online CISSP Training course, you can easily get positive results in the CISSP Certification exam.
Stop looking further! Get in touch with us right away to seize lucrative opportunities and be one among the most in-demand IT pros.
Click here for more information about CISSP Certification and Training.