The Information Technology sector is a vital part of every economy. Without the IT industry development and progress would be slow or nonexistent. A lot of the information that the world digitizes today needs to be protected from those willing to misuse it. This has resulted in the need for IT security programs and provisions. Security audits help make sure everything is working fine as per requirements. It also helps determine whether or not the security system’s software, physical configuration and environment, user practices and information handling processes are all functioning as they should.
To help maintain your organization’s information security you need someone with CISSP certification. They are professionals trained to keep information secure.
CISSP Certification Requirement
Besides paying the course fees, there are certain prerequisites every CISSP candidate must possess in order to enroll in the CISSP course. These requirements include:
- A minimum of five years full time work experience in two or more (ISC)2 information security domains.
- You can get one year waved off with a four-year college degree, an Information System master’s degree or other certifications from appropriate organizations.
- Confirming you have the minimum required professional experience and that you accept the CISSP code of ethics.
Understanding the CISSP Certification
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)is an independent security certification under the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. CISSP certification is recognized worldwide and used as a standard measure used to evaluate an IT professional’s qualifications. With this certification you can determine the structure, management and control required to maintain proper security of the business organization.
CISSP Certification training requires you to pass an exam of 250 multiple choice questions for six hours. The total score for answering each question correctly is 1000. You will need to acquire a total of 700 points of 70% of the total to pass the exam. The exam is conducted online and once you pass the exam your certification is valid for 3 years, after which you need to recertify.
There are LATEST 8 domains you need to acquire knowledge in. They include:
- Security risk management
- Asset security
- Security operations
- Software development security
- Security engineering
- Security assessment and testing
- Identity and access management
- Communications and Network Security
CISSP Training Methodology
CISSP Certification Training can be obtained in three different way:
1.Virtual HD Classroom through J-Connect
This form of training is like classroom training but the difference is you can take the course from anywhere. The study material is available to you on your computer which you can watch and learn from it while the lecture is teaching.
2. Classroom Training through Global Training Zones.
This is the basic means of training. If you like interacting with people this is a good way to learn. Classroom training provides a 32hours program with hands-on interactive learning.
Benefits of CISSP Certification Training
As a CISSP salary alone will be substantial because of the importance related to the job. But that’s not the only benefit of obtaining this type of certification. CISSP Certification helps provide the best form of security to employers, employees, stake holders and informational assets of the organization.
Benefits to the candidate:
- Indicates the fact that you have sufficient and Best knowledge about Information Security
- Shows that you are committed to your profession
- Ensures your qualifications are credible
- Helps you market your skills much better
- CISSP Certification Training allows you to exchange ideas with your peers and teachers
- Helps you secure jobs in government and non-government organizations
Benefits to Employers
- Ensures your employees have the right knowledge about Information Security, so that they can meet the job requirements
- You receive better recognition from the people you into business with
- Your employees updates his knowledge about every 3 years
- They constantly work on improving their skills as well
JAGSAR is one of the outstanding IT Learning’s and Certification Organization. Our Certified KTE (Knowledge Transfer Experts) having 20+ years of core Experience in Information Security Domains. JAGSAR Trained more than 2740+ Participants on CISSP Globally and achieved 91.3% Pass rate. To get more information regarding JAGSAR Learning’s and Certification