Are you an experienced IS Auditor? Want to add some more value to your resume? Well, the CISA certification is a perfect choice for candidates like you! CISA Certification is mainly intended to those who are related to IS auditing i.e., an individual who audits, controls, monitors and assesses information technology and business systems. The candidates who undertake Online CISA Certification Training gets enriched with practices which are based on international standards. CISA Certification shows potential to existing employers that certified CISA trained employees have the required qualification which adds value to the enterprise and takes it to the next level.
CISA designation is a world-wide recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance & security professionals. CISA certification demonstrates individuals audit experience, knowledge and skills. Individual’s potentiality to get through the CISA Examination shows that they are proficient to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance & institute controls within the enterprise.
With an increasing demand for IS Auditors, CISA Certification Training has become an ideal program all over the world.
Why Employers Hire CISAs
- CISA employees are highly experienced and qualified professionals
- They provide enterprise with a certification for IT assurance that is known by multinational clients, lending trustworthiness to the enterprise
- CISA certified employees are excellent indicators in technology controls
- They shows capability in five domains, which includes standards as well as practices; processes; integrity, organization & management; confidentiality & availability; and software development, acquisition & maintenance
- They shows a dedication in providing the enterprise with trust in and value from your information systems
CISA Information about Information Security Processes
CISA Certification Training imparts power to move ahead in their career & improves one’s reliability and augments their earning possibility. In order to apply for CISA certification an individual should hold over five years of experience in IT security, control and auditing.
The following are the requirements an individual should meet to acquire CISA certification
- Completion of CISA Examination successful
- Lodge Application for CISA Certification
- Obedience to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Obedience to the ongoing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with IS Auditing Standards
More into Data and Information
CISA certification shows a major impact on your career and organization. Enterprises look for IS audit professionals who possesses the knowledge as well as expertise in assisting them to identify critical issues & customize practices to support the information system. Skills and practices that are evaluated from CISA certification are the building blocks of success in the field.
- CISA certification confirms individual’s knowledge & experience
- Quantifies and promotes your expertise
- Proves that you have attained high level of knowledge that are required to abide by the dynamic challenges of the enterprise
- CISA is globally recognized certification and it is a marks of excellence for Information System audit professional
- Surges your value to the organization
- Gives a competitive advantage over peers while looking for a job growth
About the CISA Exam
The CISA Examination pattern consists of four hours to answer 200 queries based on the five domains:
- Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2: Governance & Management of IT
- Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development & Implementation
- Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance & Support
- Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
Since CISA certifications inception, over 106,000 professionals have earned it.
CISA in the Workplace
- Over 29,000 serve as audit directors, managers or consultants & auditors in both IT and non-IT fields.
- Over 11,000 serve as IT managers, directors, consultants & related staff.
- Over 10,000 are employed in consulting, managerial or related professions in IT operations or compliance.
- Over 9,300 are security managers, directors, consultants & related staff.
- Over 2,600 CISAs are CFOs, CEOs or equivalent executives.
- Over 2,500 are CISOs, CIOs or chief compliance, risk or privacy officers.
- Over 2,400 serve as audit partners, chief audit executives, or audit heads.
- For Information Security Registered Assessor Program, Australian Signals Directorate listed CISA certification as prerequisite
- Indian Income Tax Department of (ITD) requires all e-return intermediaries to be CISA- or ISA-certified
- CISA was listed as a highest-paying certification in Foote Partners IT Skills and Certifications Pay Index™ (ITSCPI)
- CISA was listed one among the four highest-paying certifications in the IT Skills and Salary Survey by Global Knowledge and TechRepublic.
- CISA certification is recognized as one of the “Top Five Security Certifications” in a Global Knowledge blog post.
Industry Statistics Reference: isaca.org
Becoming a certified professional is not an easy job, however becoming one for IS audit professional is even harder. Jagsar International makes this task simple by providing several different IT & IS courses for the position. Ours is a fastest emerging IT Learning’s and Certification Organization, offering world-class IT online training programs to enrich IT professional’s career at the work place. Online CISA Certification Training, at Jagsar International lends your way to high paid jobs in leading MNCs.