In order to avoid sophisticated attacks to information security programs, CISSP certification is the best tool. It is a perfect choice for those who have in-depth knowledge and expertise in engineering and design, implementation and management of information security programs. CISSP Certification provides them with a clear perceptive of the latest threats, security regulations, technologies, benchmarks and customs.
The certification is supported by (ISC) ², which is a non-profit organization known all over the world for its commitment to information security. It offers various credentials in the field in order to meet ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Who Can Opt for Online CISSP Certification Training?
Online CISSP Certification Training is recognized world-wide and is apt for following individuals:
- Security Architect
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Consultant
- Security System Engineer
- Security Analyst
- IT Manager
- IT Director
- Network Architect
- Director of Security
- Information Security Manager
CISSP Certification Training Meets Global Standards
CISSP certification training is an all-inclusive set of instructions and knowledge that enables you to know everything about latest technologies, perils and ways to overcome these risks. A person undergoing CISSP exam should be competent in mainly eight areas such as Asset Security, Security & Risk Management, Security Operations, Identity & Access Management, Security Engineering, Software Development Security, and Communication & Network Security and Security Assessment & Testing.
Benefits of CISSP Certification
(ISC) ² in itself is such a reputed body that being its member itself speaks volumes about your knowledge and experience in handling security threats. You are backed by knowledge and expertise, thus become a part of information professions and ensuring the right of entry on global resources, networking opportunities and things you can’t think of!
A list of other benefits includes:
1. Online Events: You get an opportunity to be a part of ThinkTANK, a Security Leadership Series webinar that enable you debate and confer on security topics.
2. Complimentary Members-only Magazine: You get your hands on digital magazine called InfoSecurity Professionals that is free to all CISSP certification holders. It updates members on industry trends.
3. eSymposiums: It is a free seminar series available to CISSP certification holders and sheds light on hot and trending industry topics.
4. Local Events: You get to be a part of local conducted events for free which are hosted all over the world. These events are a great way to gain knowledge, share your views and network with who’s who in this domain.
5. Industry Conferences: The members enjoy concessions on industry conferences and events conducted all over the world which are of great repute.
6. InterSeC: It is a social networking site for CISSP qualified professionals that give you the exposure to meet like-minded people and share your passion for information security with them. You may also post your resume and find jobs in your field anywhere in the world.
Other than the above mentioned advantages, you enjoy being a part of (ISC) ² Chapters, Member Receptions, Journals, Global Award Program, and Online Programs that keep you updated by providing a better insight into information security world. What more could you ask for?
A newly minted CISSP gives you the inside scoop on information security’s most coveted and controversial certification. If you have planned to choose a career in the field of information security then JAGSAR Learnings shall be the best choice for achieving your career goal.